- What is the minimum order?
The minimum order is 100 water bottles for 1-color personalizations and 500 water bottles for multi-color personalization
- What are the delivery times?
Generally orders are processed within 3/4 weeks from the date of the approval of the graphic draft, however delivery times may vary during the peak season. Please contact us for information on current delivery times
- Is it possible to combine the colors of water bottles and caps in the same order?
Yes, it is possible to match the colors of both bottles and caps at no extra cost, respecting the quantity of multiples of 50pcs.
- Is it possible to change the print color in the same order?
It is possible to change the print color within the same order, each color change costs € 20 and is feasible for multiples of 50pcs.
- Change the price based on the quantity ordered?
Yes, the price changes according to the quantity ordered
- Where can I send my artwork?
The artwork can be sent directly to us via e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the best artwork file?
A vector file, preferably saved in .ai or .eps, is the best for a clear, clean and defined print. However, a high resolution .jpeg can work the same.
- If I do not have a logo?
We can develop a graphic for you.
- Water bottles are BPA free?
Yes, our whole range is BPA free
- Can I freeze my water bottle, or put ice on it?
Yes, you can freeze the water bottle without the cap and insert ice (inside)
- Can water bottles be washed in the dishwasher?
Yes, it is possible to wash the water bottles in the upper basket, at a maximum cycle of 65 °.
- How can I take care of my water bottle?
The inside of the bottle should never be cleaned with abrasive tools. The best way is to rinse after each use with water and when necessary with warm water and a mild detergent. As an alternative, the water bottle can be put into the pot in the upper basket.
- Are water bottles recyclable?
Yes, of course, water bottles can be recycled as plastic.
- Where are they made?
Our water bottles are completely made in Italy.